Using the website quote basket system.
- Browse our Catalogue for products you wish to purchase.
- When you have found a product you want, you can click the “Get a Quote” button to add that item to your quote basket. Alternatively you can click on the product name or image to view more details and then click the “Add to Quote Basket” button.
- Repeat this process until you have added all the products you want to the quote basket.
- Click Quote Basket on the top menu or the “View Quote Basket” button that appears when you click the “Add to Quote Basket” button.
- Make adjustments to quantities by typing the number in or using the up and down arrow buttons and remove items as you see fit.
- Click the “Update Cart” button to save changes or the “Review Quote” button to continue with the changes you have made.
- Fill out the forms with your details.
- To Upload your logo: Click the green “Add Files” button, locate and open your logo image then click the blue”Start Upload” button. If you make a mistake you can use the “Cancel Upload” or “Delete” buttons.
- Once your upload is complete, click the purple “Submit Quote” button at the bottom of the page.
We will handle your quote from here and email you back as soon as possible.
If you wish to contact us directly, our information is available on the Contact Us page.